The HINO Diagnostic eXplorer DX2 is a tool equipped with all the functions needed to diagnose trouble, check functions, and configure the settings of the electronic systems built into HINO engines.
This tool covers the following markets
– US markets. USA, Japan, Russia and others.
– RUS, DEF, JPN, USA. UU., CAN, AUS, CHN, ESP, NZL, COL, CHL, HKG, TN, GBR, IRL, SGP, THA.
BENEFITS DXI HINO HINO Low speed DXI contact with large amounts of data, not to expand the functionality of the software, led to the need to develop a new diagnostic system.
From 2015 to diagnose HINO vehicles introduced in the work of the next generation system.
– Acquires and deletes trouble data.
– Warps the trouble codes read from the ECU to workflow sequences corresponding diagnostic and directly displays the required data diagnosis.
– obtains conditions when vehicle sensor problems (freeze frame function) occur.
– Monitors the sensors and actuators equipped on the engine (monitor function data) and test the operation of the solenoid valves to force operating them (Active Test function).
– Simulates diagnostic work with only a PC (Simulation function).
– Automatically saves the data from the ECU and analyzes the problems based on the stored data even when you can not understand the cause of the problems.
Full customization capability
– Turn the system off Motor protection
– Set the maximum vehicle speed
– Set the maximum speed cruise control
– Set idle speeds of fixed and variable TDF
– Change Injector Calibration QR Code when replacing injectors
– the supply pump relearning when replacing SCV or supply pump
– complete test capability and regeneration of the DPF
– Help menus built for troubleshooting specific diagnostics